Our "no-nonsense" Standards
Virtually every car and truck dealer will tell you that they have great prices and value you as a customer, but few will back up their claims in writing.
At Bob Hook Chevrolet, “No-Nonsense” is not a catch phrase. It is the way we do business. It’s our core values and what you can expect from us.
Below please find our 12 “Bob Hook No-Nonsense” standards, in writing:
- We don’t play smoke and mirrors with deals. The deal presented to you will be transparent and understandable. You’ll get a real price and a real payment.
- You will find that our advertising is clear and in plain language using only rebates that are available to all customers, not just members of a small special group.
- We have no high-markup, low-benefit “add-ons” like window etch, life insurance and electronic rustproofing. Here, you will not be asked to buy worthless "add-ons" for your car. And no addendums: You won’t be asked to pay a “market adjustment” just because a vehicle is popular.
- We have salespeople who are incentivized to ensure your satisfaction. As you negotiate your purchase with one of our salespeople, you will quickly see that their objective is to have you be a valued customer for life, not just a sale for today.
- We do not conduct “circus sales.” No "key in the mail" sales, "off site tent” sales, "repo” sales or "free stuff for life" schemes. They only add to your cost one way or another.
- We only sell warranties accepted at other dealerships and service centers so you will not have to "pre pay" for a covered repair or have trouble getting service if you are out of town. And by the way, you will NOT have to follow unrealistic maintenance requirements at our shop to keep your warranty valid.
- We always stock certified used vehicles, as well as traditional used cars. Our used vehicles have Internet Market Value Pricing, meaning we’ve already compared our price to every other vehicle available to give you a competitive price.
- Our Preferred Owner Program rewards you for every dollar spent on servicing your vehicle. Our Service Department is open 6 days a week, 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. (noon on Saturday), and we combine our shuttle service, loaner cars and rentals to make service more convenient for you.
- We are a Full Service dealership and can handle all of your automotive needs. We strive to be your one-stop solution for new Chevrolets, certified pre-owned vehicles, traditional used cars, new and used Commercial Trucks, Service and Collision Repair for all makes and models, and GM Parts.
- We have been Better Business Bureau A+ Accredited since 1963.
- Your satisfaction is important to us,and we want you to become part of our dealership family. Mr. Hook will be involved if there is ever an issue that you feel is unresolved. The name on our building is the same person you’ll meet in our showroom.
- We are a third-generation, locally owned business that employs over 100 families and supports local charities like the Dream Factory of Louisville, YMCA Spirit Campaign, Twisted Pink, Angels in Disguise, and many more.
Your "no-nonsense" car dealer!®